Cod Baked in Parchment Paper
2 6 oz cod fillets
16 spears asparagus
2 dashes salt & pepper
1 lemon, sliced
2 cup steamed rice
4 tbsp pesto
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place two pieces of parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- In the middle of each paper divide the asparagus. Place a fillet on top of the asparagus. Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Divide the slices of lemon to cover each fillet. Fold the parchment paper so it closes up around each fillet and makes a sealed package. You can use a small bit of wet twine if you need to.
- Bake for about 20 minutes. Open carefully as steam will escape. Cod is done when it flakes easily with a fork.
- Discard lemon and serve cod and asparagus on a cup of steamed white rice and add a tablespoon of pesto onto each. Serve and Enjoy!
I've Developed Fun & Realistic Methods For a Balanced Nutrition
In my Complete Menu Planning, Shopping & Prep Guide, I share with you how you can manage your nutritional needs and make healthy choices. Through proper menu planning and prepping you can bring delicious, healthful choices into every meal. Included you will find valuable resources, tips, a menu planner and a shopping list. With your subscription I will send you my newsletter full of even moreideas, recipes and resources that can help you on your journey!
Meet Angela Lewis, Professional Nutritional Therapist
Based in Orlando, Fl., Temple Fuel provides classes and seminars about healthy eating along with corporate wellness programs and nutrition counseling. With small changes, we can help you improve the Standard American Diet (SAD) through dieting and meal planning.
Visit Temple Fuel Nutrition to learn more.
Questions? Contact me today.