I think we all find it aggravating when we can’t think of a thing to fix for dinner. I know I do.
Here’s a great solution. Start collecting healthy recipes and ideas that fit your healthy and balanced lifestyle. Keep an eye out for the quick-fix recipes for those really busy days. Don’t forget the more intricate dinners for special occasions. This is a great way to plan weekly meal prepping!
Get started with Temple Fuel’s healthy recipes, each one has the nutrients and wholesome ingredients to keep you and your family healthy and fit!
Here are some ideas to help you start your recipe collection today.
- If online, bookmark recipes, creating specific folders in your web browser for breakfast, dinner, snacks, sides and treats or even further break them down into types of meats, types of grains, etc. This will make your faves easier to navigate when it’s time to look for an idea.
- Take advantage of Pinterest. It’s a great place to look for terrific recipes that fit your dietary needs. Create your own boards to store the recipes and ideas that you find. Your boards can be private or public.
- If you see a recipe in a magazine or recipe book, take a picture with your phone and add it to your notetaking system or Pinterest! This is great for keeping track of products you’d like to try. Just snap a photo of the label or advertisement.
- If you prefer having a hard copy of a recipe, print them out and collect in a binder with tabs as noted above.
- If you are also adding in cookbook/magazine recipes, you may make copies to add to your binder or scan them to keep in folders on your computer.
Sign up for our Complete Menu Planning, Shopping & Prep Guide.
I've Developed Fun & Realistic Methods For a Balanced Nutrition
In my Complete Menu Planning, Shopping & Prep Guide, I share with you how you can manage your nutritional needs and make healthy choices. Through proper menu planning and prepping you can bring delicious, healthful choices into every meal. Included you will find valuable resources, tips, a menu planner and a shopping list. With your subscription I will send you my newsletter full of even moreideas, recipes and resources that can help you on your journey!
Meet Angela Lewis, Professional Nutritional Therapist
Based in Orlando, Fl., Temple Fuel provides classes and seminars about healthy eating along with corporate wellness programs and nutrition counseling. With small changes, we can help you improve the Standard American Diet (SAD) through dieting and meal planning.
Visit Temple Fuel Nutrition to learn more.
Questions? Contact me today.