Slow Cooked Balsamic Pork
2 lbs. boneless pork roast
1 onion, sliced
½ tsp. garlic powder
½ tsp. red pepper flakes
1/3 cup chicken bone broth
1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp raw honey; (optional)
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a bowl, combine the balsamic vinegar, chicken stock, and honey.
- Season the pork with the garlic powder, red pepper flakes, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Put the sliced onion in the slow cooker, and place the pork on top.
- Pour the balsamic vinegar mixture all over the pork, and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Shred the pork with a fork, combine with the sauce and serve.
Meet Angela, Professional Nutritional Therapist
Based in Orlando, Fl., Temple Fuel provides classes and seminars about healthy eating along with corporate wellness programs and nutrition counseling. With small changes, we can help you improve the Standard American Diet (SAD) through dieting and meal planning.
Visit Temple Fuel Nutrition to learn more.
Questions? Contact me today.