Pork and Pineapple Stir-Fry Recipe
PREP: 15 minutes
COOK TIME: 15 minutes
- 1.5 lbs. pork tenderloin, cut into chunks
- 1 big bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 20 oz. pineapple, cut into chunks
- ¼ cups coconut aminos
- ¼ cup fresh pineapple juice
- 1 thumb size knob of ginger, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1tbsp. arrow root (optional)
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Melt some cooking fat in a large skillet placed over a high heat.
- Stir-fry the pork for about 5 minutes, remove from the heat, and set aside.
- Add the garlic, ginger, and onion to the skillet and cook until fragrant (about 2 minutes).
- Add the bell pepper and pineapple to the skillet and cook until it starts to soften, but is still crunchy.
- Pour in the coconut aminos and the pineapple juice.
- Return the pork to the skillet and stir until everything is well coated and heated through.
- If needed, stir in some arrow root to thicken the sauce.
Meet Angela, Professional Nutritional Therapist
Based in Orlando, Fl., Temple Fuel provides classes and seminars about healthy eating along with corporate wellness programs and nutrition counseling. With small changes, we can help you improve the Standard American Diet (SAD) through dieting and meal planning.
Visit Temple Fuel Nutrition to learn more.
Questions? Contact me today.